Thursday, February 26, 2015

Allergic Reactions

I have learned that I have a lot of allergies and although they are not obvious with a skin test I Know they bring certain reactions I cannot ignore.

In General I am allergic to processed and refined foods and the philosophies of men mingled with a little truth.

 I will go into detail about my specific reactions

If I

Eat processed food and overly refined foods this = pain in my joints, depression, weight gain, irritability, stomach pain, digestive issues

Watch media or listen to media that doesn't uplift this = bad night sleep, irritability, dark feeling, clouded judgment, increased anxiety

Don't move my body enough this = sluggish body functions, lowered metabolism, weight gain, weakened muscles, depression

Use cosmetics that are full of man made chemicals this = rash, irritated skin, teary eyes, sneezing, increase of eczema and acne

Don't have balance in my life this = things that are important that are ignored, home in chaos, eventual depression

Don't keep the law of Chastity this = decreased respect for the sanctity of love between a man and a women, sadness, loneliness

Now if I avoid all these things that cause allergic reactions my life becomes a bit of heaven on earth. And the more I do it the easier it is to do and my desire for that which I was addicted to before just goes away unless I return to that which I am allergic to. In a nutshell these negative things will eventually lead to my destruction. There is no life in them for me. Learning to avoid them is my life long task.

Kit Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment